Saturday, October 23, 2010

everyonelooksbeautifulinthedark

So... I guess it's just kiss and make up again. We can't fight if our minds are elsewhere... I hate to put a deadline on a relationship but I'd give it another week and reevaluate. He said he was going to change, starting "right now" as I was laying in his arms. Yet he also said that last weekend... I guess I'm just going to take it at face value and believe that he's changing this time.

And then theres. HIM. HE, is going to be the death of me. I hadn't talked to him for... oh, I'd say a good month or so, but last night I found out that he blocked my number. Awesome. So, I emailed him because I'm a masochist.. and fuck.. I can't do this. He's killing me but I just want more and more of him... He's so dangerous, the relationship is so abusive, manipulative, unrealistic, and full of lies. The worst part is, he knows that he has me. At least boyfriend is still at the point where I manipulate him... but HE, is to far gone. HE knows all my tricks, tactics, and secrets-And we've never met. Ironic. The one who has hurt me the most has never laid a hand on me.