Thursday, October 28, 2010

I am going to shoot myself... Online classes were supposed to be easier but no, you miss like 5 questions and you fail the whole fuckin thing. awesome. I just wanna go out and be with Jake and be angry and vent and have him make me laugh.... I don't wanna be a senior right now. It's to much work and I mean honestly, why do my parents throw such a big fit when no one is going to remember my AP environmental science grade in a year anyways?

On the down side of things... I busted my car's grill again. Stupid parking blocks... that's what did it. I never know how far up to go... fucking A. Hopefully I can get some money before dad notices it. FML

I love how nothing can go right all the time. It's either my social life sucks or my school life sucks or my family life sucks or my emotional life sucks. Why is it so difficult to find balance? What really matters here?